Winter Break Brighton – Ice Skating
- Double en suite from only £69.00
- Deluxe Double en suite from only £99.00
Royal Pavilion Ice Skating and the Gulliver’s Winter Rates
Gulliver’s Hotel is located only a few minutes walk from this winter extravaganza.
The most beautiful ice skating rink in the South East, the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink, returns for it’s third successful year, from the 9th November 2013 to the 19th January 2014. With the Royal Pavilion as an awesome backdrop, this 700 metre spectacle can take up to 200 skaters at any one time, and is a not-to-be missed experience for young and old. This stunning and magical experience is complemented by the Rinkside Bar & Kitchen, offering delicious snacks and main meals, as well as rink-side warmers such as Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows – for both the kids and the grown-ups.
Prices and tickets are available from Ticketmaster and cost from £7.50 off peak to £13.50 peak – though pre-booking is advised.
And whilst sorting out your tickets, why not get your room booked so you can enjoy more of what Brighton has to offer by staying a little longer. We offer some amazing winter rates:
- Standard Single from only £39.00 per night B&B
- Standard Double or Twin en suite from only £59.00 per night B&B
- Deluxe Double or Twin en suite with Sea View from only £89.00 per night B&B
- Standard Triple en suite from only £89.00 per night B&B
…so get booking now for a great night away.
Call us know to enquire and book your Brighton winter break at Gulliver's Hotel – 01273 695415 / 01273 681546!
Enjoy Brighton, enjoy life!
- Brighton Whats on >>
- Brighton Events Listings >>
- Brighton Festival Fringe >>
- Brighton Festival >>
- Brighton Theatre >>
- Brighton Comedy >>
- Brighton Nightclubs >>
- Sports & clubs >>
- Shopping in Brighton's North Laines >>
- Royal Pavilion >>
- Brighton Centre >>
- Brighton Dome >>
- Brighton Marina >>
- Brighton Pier >>
- Brighton Theatre Royal >>
- Gay Brighton >>
- Sussex Cricket Ground >>
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run >>