Brighton Hotel Offers
October 2015 - Special Offers
Brighton has it all; whether you're after culture at the many galleries and theatres, excellent food with the City's abundant restaurants and cafés, a shopping spree or banging nightlife, there's something for everyone.
So why not get the best possible rates with our amazing deals at the Gulliver’s?
LAST MINUTE DEAL
Standard double en suite from only £52.50! B&B
Why not get your booking in now for some amazing rate :
- Standard Single – from only £34.00
- Standard Double Single Occupancy – from only £57.50
- Standard Double or Twin en suite – from only £62.50
- Deluxe Double or Twin en suite with Sea View – from only £75.00
- Standard Triple en suite – from only £85.00
*rates based on Midweek stay, per room per night Bed & Breakfast, room only rates also available.
And the weekend offers are still amazing:
LAST MINUTE WEEKEND DEAL
Standard double en suite from only £85.00
Fridays & Saturdays:
- Standard Single – from only £44.00
- Standard Double or Twin en suite – from only £85.00
- Deluxe Double or Twin en suite with Sea View – from only £95.00
- Standard Triple en suite – from only £124.00
…so get booking NOW!
Best promotions for:
- Dinner Breaks,
- Business Travellers,
- Family Holidays,
- Romantic Break in Brighton,
- Weekend Shopping Breaks,
- Culture Breaks,
- October Half Term Breaks,
- Pampering Packages,
- Sunday Weekend Specials.
Please Note: You are always guaranteed our Best Available rate by booking direct - simply enter the code BRG3 at the booking stage to receive a 3% discount off our Best Available rates.
Contact Hervé, Kes or Stephane NOW!
For that personal touch to your stay: 01273 695415
- Brighton Romantic Breaks
Treat your loved one to a romantic break away in Brighton this autumn - Gulliver's Hotel Romantic Breaks, with great rates and lots to see and do, the weekend will go with a swing.
- Shopping Breaks
There's plenty of unusual and exciting purchases to be made in Brighton's varied shoppping areas. Enjoy a weekend away knowing you'll be looked after when you're shopped-out.