What's on in Brighton
What's On in Brighton - Spring/Summer 2013
Whether single, happily partnered, or something a little more complex, Brighton is definitely the place to be this February. With love in the air, there's plenty of romance to be found in Brighton. Also the sales are still on and you can catch a the ballet or a great show at the theatres. Gulliver is ideally situated to make the most of the fabulous city!
Why not keep your weekend away going with amazing discounts for longer stays - Book for Friday and Saturday and receive Sunday for Half Price!
Rates are per room per night, and are inclusive of en suite bedroom, award winning Sussex breakfast, VAT & Service
Brighton Cultural Breaks
Why not check out our NEW cultural accommodation package? From £78.50 what's not to like?
What's On in Brighton
Gulliver's Hotel Exhibitions - Visual Arts
- Kerry Rice - at Gulliver's Hotel, Autumn 2012
- Philomena Harmsworth - at Gulliver's Hotel Spring 2012
- Romany Bruce at Gulliver's Hotel 06.05.11 - 06.06.11
- Barry Rohde at Gulliver's Hotel 03.09.10 - 02.01.11
- Lyn Rohde at The New Steine Hotel – 24.08.10 to 05.11.10
- Dave Pop! at New Steine Hotel 02.07.2010 - 23.08.2010
- Peter Morris at New Steine Hotel 17.06.2010 - 23.08.2010
- Annette Bank at Gulliver's Hotel 01.05 – 16.06.2010
Brighton Centre Events
Find out what's coming up in the next few months at the Brighton Centre.
Enjoy Brighton, enjoy life!
- Brighton Whats on >>
- Brighton Events Listings >>
- Brighton Festival Fringe >>
- Brighton Theatre >>
- Brighton Comedy >>
- Brighton Nightclubs >>
- Sports & clubs >>
- Shopping in Brighton's North Laines >>
- Royal Pavilion >>
- Brighton Centre >>
- Brighton Dome >>
- Brighton Festival >>
- Brighton Marina >>
- Brighton Pier >>
- Brighton Theatre Royal >>
- Gay Brighton >>
- Sussex Cricket Ground >>
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run >>